If you're having trouble connecting to an existing Google Drive destination, try disconnecting your Google Drive account and reconnecting.
1. Go to Destinations
2. Tap the symbol connected to Google Drive
3. Tap "Choose Destination"
4. Tap Google Drive
5. Tap “Disconnect All Accounts”
After you do this, you will have to reauthorize Google Drive again. If that doesn't work, please send an email to email@example.com.
If you're having trouble connecting to Google Drive with a work/school email this, it's most likely a permissions issue that needs to be resolved by your Work or School's Google Suites admin.
The admin will need to do the following to allow the Rocketbook app to access your list of folders:
- Go to Google Suites and log in
- In the Google Apps Control Panel, select Apps
- Select G Suite
- Select Drive and Docs
- Select Data Access
- Make sure Drive SDK -- Allow users to access Google Drive with the Drive SDK API is checked
For additional questions or assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org