What are Smart Lists?
The OCR Smart Lists feature is Rocketbook’s first solution designed to help you to smash your tasks. Now, when our Rocketbook notebook users create a list in their notebook and scan, the Rocketbook app will automatically detect the list items and transcribe their tasks onto a new screen within the app!
Before anything else, make sure you turn on Smart Lists in your Settings:
- To start, tap the app Menu button
- Next, select Settings > Handwriting recognition (OCR)
- Turn Smart Lists to ON
How does it work?
- Create your list using hollow squares (sometimes referred to as checkboxes). Your checkboxes will need to be aligned to the left of the page, and each list item must be limited to one line, like this:
☐ Pay taxes
☐ Walk the dog
☐ Call the bank
- Scan your page and click next.
- You should see a new screen that asks you to add your tasks to the list of your choice. If you don’t see that screen, try improving the neatness of your squares and scanning again.
- On this new screen, add your tasks to the list of your choice by tapping on the white box (feel free to make a new list too!).
- Send your scan if you’d like (not required).
- Head over to the Smart Lists screen and review your tasks.
- On this screen you can edit your tasks, mark them as complete, reorder or delete them!
For additional assistance, please email us at email@example.com.