To access your scan settings, go to Settings > Scan Settings
Rocketbook Notebook Enhancement Type
- None: This type will give you a raw scan, no enhancements will be applied.
- Best for Black Ink (Default): The default setting, enhances the appearance of black ink on your notebook pages.
- Best for Color Ink: Best option for using multiple pen colors in the same scan.
- Pencil Enhancement: Optimized for the use of pencil on printed Rocketbook pages.
- Planner: Optimized for use with our templated planner notebooks.
Beacons Enhancement Type
- None: A raw scan of your whiteboard, no enhancements will be applied.
- Color Enhancement: Optimized for colored markers used on whiteboards.
Scan Behavior for Unmarked Pages
These scan behaviors only take effect if you didn't mark your Rocketbook page with a destination symbol.
- Do Nothing: This mode will simply scan and save your page to History. This is ideal for users who like saving their scans on the Rocketbook app instead of blasting them to the cloud.
- Select Destination After Each Scan: This mode will trigger a destination picker to pop up after each scan, which allows you to select the destination of your choice. This is ideal for users who frequently send scans to different destinations.
- Select Destination After Done (Default): This mode will trigger a destination picker to pop up after you finish a scan session by tapping on the Done button.
Toggle this setting to enable or disable our Planner Page Stitching feature. Learn more about how this feature works and page compatibility, here!
For additional questions or assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org