We fully recognize that investing in dozens of Rocketbook notebooks for your classroom or school can be expensive. See if the Rocketbook system works for you and your students before purchasing.
To access FREE printable Rocketbook templates, click this link.
And you can also learn how to add your own custom lesson templates to these free downloadable pages:
- Download one of our free Rocketbook page PDFs here (we recommend using the standard dot grid for custom templates)
- Open your free Rocketbook PDF in any file viewer with an edit function (in this example, the native Mac OS Preview application is used)
- Insert a text box into your PDF
- Copy the text from your existing class worksheet
- Paste your worksheet into the PDF file and adjust your text box so that it fits properly within the page border
- Rename and save your file
- Distribute the file to your students and they’ll be able print them out, complete, and submit their work using the Rocketbook app