First off, if you're having trouble figuring out how to use the Pilot FriXion clicker pens, no need to worry. We know it's kind of a strange design by Pilot, but all you have to do is click the clip on the side of the pen.
If your Pilot FriXion pen is not writing properly, it's most likely because the ink has dried out. Here are some tips to get your pen to start working again:
- Moisten the tip of your pen before scribbling on a piece of scratch paper
- Lightly press your pen on scratch paper and see if it will start writing
- Shake the pen by holding on to the back end of the pen opposite the tip and shake the pen like a thermometer- sometimes air bubbles get into the ink cylinder, so shaking the ink down toward the tip is a good idea
- Tap the pen tip against a desk or other hard surface
- Write on an eraser or another rubber surface
If your pen appears to have run out of ink, it could be that it was exposed to heat at some point. The ink is heat sensitive. Sometimes popping it into the freezer for an hour and then scribbling will get the ink to flow again!
For additional questions or assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org