Think Boards work best on smooth surfaces, in general, the smoother the surface the better. Painted walls, wooden doors, notebook covers, laptops, smooth desks & tables, and glass surfaces will all typically work great for your Think Board X. Check out this link to take a look at all of the surfaces the team at Think Board recommend.
Surfaces to avoid:
Think board may not stick properly if:
- Your walls are painted with mold/germ resistant paint, washable paint, or stain-release paint
- The texture of your wall is similar or rougher than an orange peel
Note: Sometimes it helps tp add a little tape or thumbtacks to the corners just to be certain it doesn't fall. Unfortunately, all paints are different and we can't be certain that it will work 100% of the time. If you do have issues, please contact us at Feedback@getrocketbook.com.
Think Board may damage the paint if:
- If the wall is not primed properly
- If the walls were painted with latex paint
- If tape or other super removable adhesives peel the paint off your walls, Think Board probably would too.