Smart Lists for the Rocketbook Fusion are now available to all iOS Fusion users! Please update your app and make sure that you're running app version 3.1.37 or newer to enable this feature.
What is Smart Lists?
Smart Lists is Rocketbook’s first solution designed to help you to smash your tasks. Now, when our Rocketbook Fusion notebook users scan their templated tasks page, the Rocketbook app can automatically detect and transcribe their tasks onto a new screen within the app!
How does it work?
- Add your tasks to the first page of your Rocketbook Fusion.
- Scan your page.
- Add your tasks to the list of your choice (feel free to make a new list too!).
- Send your scan if you’d like (not required).
- Head over to the Smart Lists screen in the app menu and review your tasks.
- On this screen you can edit your tasks, mark them as complete, reorder or delete them!
Make sure you turn on Smart Lists in your Settings:
- To start, tap the app Menu button
- Next, select Settings > Handwriting recognition (OCR)
- Turn Smart Lists to ON
For additional assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.