While you certainly can take a scan of your whiteboard with other scanning apps, we think using Beacons is better for the following reasons:
- Using Beacons allows you to get a clean and intelligently cropped and enhanced image of your whiteboard. You don't have to manually crop your images or deal with inconsistent cropping.
- The app deskews the resulting image even if you scan a whiteboard at pretty extreme angles.
- Using Beacons and the Rocketbook app gets your whiteboard into the desired cloud destination faster than any other scanning app. Furthermore, we don't restrict you to only one or two cloud services ー we support all the popular cloud services including Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, OneNote, OneDrive, Box, Slack, Trello, iCloud, and Email.
- Using Handwriting Recognition (OCR), the Rocketbook app can automatically name your white board scan using the Smart Titles feature. In addition, you can search your handwritten text in the Rocketbook app using Smart Search.
- With Snapcast Mode , you can more quickly and easily share your whiteboard with your friends and colleagues by simply sharing a URL. You can learn more about Snapcast Mode here.
It's all in the little details that make the experience of saving and sharing your whiteboard better.
For additional questions or assistance, please email us at email@example.com