The Rocketbook app works on Chromebooks that meet the following criteria:
- Dual camera with a resolution of at least 1080p
- Tablet mode
- Ability to access and download apps from the Google Play Store
- Ability to run Android apps
While it is possible to use your Rocketbook notebook with a Chromebook, Rocketbook does not officially support Chromebooks and is not optimized for those devices. Your Chromebook may still run into compatibility issues with the Rocketbook app. If that occurs, please contact your IT administrator. We have not tested all Chromebooks, but have had success with the following models:
- Acer Spin 11 N16Q14
- Asus Flip C213SA
- Samsung Plus V2 XE520QAB
If you have a Chromebook that supports the Rocketbook app but don’t see it on the list above, please share your device model with us at email@example.com. We will update this list so that other educators and individuals can get that information.
In addition, please note that the camera quality on Chromebooks is not as high as those on Android phones. In addition, scanning with Chromebooks is a more difficult because of the size of the device.
- "I see the Rocketbook app on the Google Play Store, but it won’t download."
- Please make sure that your device meets all the criteria above
- Make sure you are connected to the internet
- Try logging in to your device with an @gmail.com account
- Try restarting your device
- If those steps still don’t work, please contact your IT Administrator
- "I’m having difficulty getting a good quality scan."
- Please see this article for scanning tips
- Increase the camera resolution to the highest one. Go to Settings > Scan Settings > Resolution to check your resolution
For additional questions or assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org