If your Pilot FriXion pen is not writing properly, it's most likely because the ink is dried out. Here are some tips to get your pen to start working again:
- Moisten the tip of your pen before scribbling on a piece of scratch paper
- Lightly press your pen on scratch paper and see if it will start writing
- Shake the pen by holding on to the back end of the pen opposite the tip and shake the pen like a thermometer. Sometimes air bubbles get into the ink cylinder, so shaking the ink down toward the tip is a good idea
- Tap the pen tip against a desk or other hard surface
- Write on an eraser or another rubber surface.