The erasability of Pilot FriXion ink is key to reusing the pages of your Rocketbook notebook again and again, but it’s also a handy feature to keep in mind while you create sketches and write notes in an Everlast or Mini!
Pilot FriXion ink takes about 10-15 seconds to dry on Everlast pages, which is plenty of time to quickly erase a small mistake. Here’s how you can do it:
- If the ink is wet, simply wipe it away with the tip of your finger
- If the ink is dry, you can lick the tip of your finger and then use it to erase the ink
Using your finger instead of an eraser will protect the page’s protective coating, allowing you to keep reusing your Everlast!
How to Use the Microfiber Towel
For wiping down a large area or even an entire page, we suggest that you use the microfiber towel that comes packaged with each Everlast and Mini. We recommend erasing one page at a time and doing the following:
- Soak one corner of the towel with warm water
- Wipe down the entire page of the notebook
- Use the dry portion of the towel to remove excess moisture from the page
- Move on to the next page
Use a Spray Bottle
Fill a small spray bottle with water so that you can wipe off your Rocketbook without leaving your desk! You can pick from a selection of portable spray bottles on Amazon here.
The most important thing to remember when wiping your Everlast is to always dry your pages! Sometimes the pages can stick together if the notebook is closed while the pages are damp.