Use the Microfiber Towel
When it's time to clean your Rocketbook pages, we suggest that you use the microfiber towel that comes packaged with each Everlast and Mini. We recommend erasing one page at a time and doing the following:
- Wet one corner of the towel with a couple drops of warm water- not a lot of water is needed!
- Wipe down the entire page of the notebook
- Use the dry portion of the towel to remove excess moisture from the page
- Move on to the next page
Use a Spray Bottle
Fill a small spray bottle with water so that you can wipe off your Rocketbook without leaving your desk! You can pick up a portable spray bottles here.
The most important thing to remember when wiping your Everlast is to always dry your pages! Sometimes the pages can stick together if the notebook is closed while the pages are damp.
The erasability of Pilot FriXion ink is key to reusing the pages of your Rocketbook notebook again and again, but it’s also a handy feature to keep in mind while you create sketches and write notes in an Everlast or Mini.
Pilot FriXion ink takes about 10-15 seconds to dry on Everlast pages, which is plenty of time to quickly erase a small mistake. Here’s how you can do it:
- If the ink is wet, simply wipe it away with the corner of your microfiber towel
- If the ink is dry, you can lick the tip of your finger and then use it to erase the ink
Using your finger instead of an eraser will protect the page’s protective coating, allowing you to keep reusing your Everlast!
We really do not recommend using the Pilot FriXion pen's eraser, as it can scratch off the coating of the page if used aggressively. However, it's inevitable that the eraser will be used (it is attached to the pen after all!), so please use gently if you do so.