If you’re having difficulty scanning on your Rocketbook app on an Android device and you have followed all of the instructions on our page, try to reboot the app by following these steps:
- Go to your device's Settings
- Go to the Apps & Notifications tab
- Select the Rocketbook App
- Click Storage, and tap on Clear Cache then Clear Data
- Restart the Rocketbook App and try to scan
For scan resolution on Android devices, we oftentimes default to the device’s lowest resolution to ensure a fast scanning experience. However, you can actually increase the scan resolution for better results. Just note that the scanning process may take just a little bit more time.
To increase the scan resolution, just go to Settings → Scan Settings → Resolution. Then pick a higher one, preferably one with a 16:9 aspect ratio.