There are different reasons that this may occur. Before we dive into any specifics, make sure to check that:
- The icon you marked at the bottom of Rocketbook page is connected to the desired email address.
- After you've scanned the page (with Auto-Send OFF), you tapped Done and then Send
- Check your spam folder
- Make sure that you sent the scan over a solid WiFi or cellular network connection
- email@example.com is whitelisted (this is the email we’re using to send your scans to your inbox)
- Make sure you've upgraded to the latest version of the Rocketbook app
Note: there may be situations when emails take a little bit of time to show up in your inbox. This typically occurs if the email server is overloaded.
When sending scans to a corporate/business email account
Your corporate network settings may be blocking emails delivered by the email server we're using. If you do not see emails showing up in your corporate/business email accounts, please contact your IT or Network Administrator and ask them to:
- Whitelist "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- Unblock emails from Sendgrid, our email service provider
Note: if you’re sending a scan to your personal email on a corporate Wi-Fi network connection, the scan might not be going through because of your company’s network settings. Try sending your scan via cellular data, or try using your personal Wi-Fi connection to send scans to your email