Difficulty connecting to OneNote Personal and Work/School
If you're having trouble with the OneNote connection, it's likely because the connection between the Rocketbook app and OneNote needs to be updated. To do so, please try the following:
- Go to Destinations and select the symbol associated with OneNote
- Tap Change Destinations
- Tap Disconnect All Accounts on the bottom of the screen
- Re-login with your OneNote credentials to set up the connection
Difficulty connecting to OneNote 365
Please ask your IT admin to grant you access to Rocketbook, so that it can connect to your notebooks. You can learn more about granting access/permissions here.
OneNote Work/School Error Message
If you see the above error message, follow these steps:
- Ask your IT admin to grant permissions by having them click here and follow the steps to approve the Rocketbook app.
- Once the Rocketbook app has been approved by your IT admin, you should then be able to login with your Work/School account.