If you're having difficulty scanning the page, please note the following:
- You can only scan in portrait mode with the bottom of the Rocketbook page aligned with the bottom your device
- Make sure the QR code doesn’t have any interference (i.e. do not write on the QR code)
- Ensure that the entire page, including the black border, fits inside your phone screen
- Ensure that you're not scanning from too far away- if you do, the app will have difficulty finding the page
- Make sure your camera lens is clean- this is a pretty common reason for non-scans!
The app will automatically pick up the page. You do not need to press a button!
For additional questions or assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org